Labels:

Nameless stuff - Part I

We have lots of flowers/critters in our garden, but I just can't identify all of them. Please feel free to help me name these creatures, or correct me if I labeled them incorrectly. You can click the image to enlarge.

Lilies (4):




These come in different colors - red, yellow, white


Forget-me-nots?


Mimosa (if I am not mistaken)




I find these interesting as it has pink and yellow flowers in a single bunch.



Crepe Myrtles - we also have them in light pink and white




Pink Birds of Paradise or another variant of Crepe Myrtle


Azaleas - come in different colors too.


The Critters:

Jumping Spider


Centipede


Green Anole Lizard (notice the red throat)


Grey Squirrel


Agriope Spider


Brown Anole Lizard


unidentified moth


Broad-necked root borer beetle


A snail happily living on my Red Gerbera


Then God said, "Let the land produce vegetation: seed‑bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds." And it was so. The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good. - Genesis 1: 11 ‑ 12

 
Not Just A Food Blog © 2012 | Designed by Canvas Art, in collaboration with Business Listings , Radio stations and Corporate Office Headquarters