Labels:

Calamansi Juice


I was feeling under the weather lately so I made myself a tall glass of calamansi juice. I know, I know... they already debunked the myth of Vitamin C helping you get over colds. But old habits die hard, right?


Yes, those are calamansi. Don't ask me why they are orange. They just are (though my friend said it's because it is winter here in the U.S. so the fruits changed color). But they ARE calamansi. Believe you me.


What you need:

  • 4 teaspoons freshly-squeezed calamansi juice
  • about 1 1/2 cups of water
  • 2 tablespoons sugar
  • ice cubes


What to do:

Easy. Just combine all ingredients in a tall glass and mix well. Add bendy straw and drink pinky out for the "elite" effect hahaha. 


Tips, Tricks and Tweaks:

1. Can't find calamansi? Try lemon or lime.
2. Instead of sugar, use honey.
3. Remember to remove the seeds - they don't taste good!
4. Adjust the amount of sugar according to taste.

1 comments:

 
Not Just A Food Blog © 2012 | Designed by Canvas Art, in collaboration with Business Listings , Radio stations and Corporate Office Headquarters