Labels:

Reindeer Noses


 These adorable Reindeer Noses are the handmade gifts I gave to friends this year. Actually, it is semi-homemade, since I just bought the candies and packaged them. I got the idea from here, and I thought it was great! I don't have a special Rudolph stamp, but I think my Holiday Lineup stamp worked well. I also love that all of Santa's reindeers reindeer are complete in this stamp, and that they are giving Rudolph that funny look. It added a humorous touch to the gift.



Pardon the crude coloring, I just used regular colored pencils for this project. I also used a distress technique to produce an "aged" look on the paper.

The brown candies were dark chocolate malt balls. They were soooo delicious! Of course, I had to do some "quality control" so I ate the mis-shapen ones. The red candy was either a gumball or Red Hots. 

It was fast and easy, especially compared to my original plan to give away Cake Pops. And so cute, too! 

4 comments:

Gita Asuncion said...

theyre so cute! and the idea is very original ha! i bet they taste delicious, too! merry christmas, sis!

anney said...

Ang supercute! Ganda namn ng pagka kulay mo ah kahit colored pencils ang ginamit mo!

Unknown said...

THIS IS SUCH A COOL IDEA!!!
Merry Christmas to you too! :)

Rome Diwa said...

Personalized gifts are the most sincere gifts. Ikaw na ang artistic!!

Happy New Year to you and to your family!

 
Not Just A Food Blog © 2012 | Designed by Canvas Art, in collaboration with Business Listings , Radio stations and Corporate Office Headquarters